Thursday, May 14, 2009

Faculty Pictures

Would someone please tell my why we have faculty pictures? I probably won't be going down memory lane reliving the best times of my life by staring a picture of 60 + faces the size of a pencil end. The year book is already to the printer. They have our mugshots from the fall.

Now, I get to stay after school while we try to line up a gazillon people from tallest to shortest. And if you've spent any time around groups of teachers, you know that nothing happens quickly and no one listens to any directions. So, a 5 minute project will take about an hour.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.. quit complaining, get over it, go with the flow.. And I will, but It's just a little ridiculous to me today. If only teachers weren't rule followers.. That would be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment