Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Toothless Wonder

It's a banner day for the Willingham's. Josh finally pulled that darn tooth. He's been after me for over a week to get rid of it. Luckily, he has no fear of pulling teeth on his own. He'll wiggle that sucker around and make it bleed and not stop until it comes out. Yep, my boy is a tooth wart. I don't know where he gets it from. I was the "cautious" tooth kid. Too afraid of the microsecond of pain to yank that thing until it was hanging by a poor bedraggled nerve (usually my mother's).

Josh, on the other hand, has no fear. He just wants it out. It might have something to do with the Tooth Fairy and money. He really likes to spend money. It doesn't matter on what. He just likes the feel of the money leaving his hot little hands. And he's willing to do most anything to get it. Yes, I'm a little worried about that in the long run, but for now, I am glad.

I don't have to be the mean mom that pulls the teeth. No threats with string and door knobs. He takes care of it for me.

So here's the picture. It took a few to get his mouth open wide enough to see. Now he looks like a scary crazy child.
That'll haunt your dreams for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment