Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day 2

Well, good news is that I found my car keys. Bad news is I couldn't go anywhere today. I was awakened at 5:45 by my youngest saying his tummy hurt. I patted him on the head and sent him back to bed. As I was drowsing off, I heard the wretching sound of child puking.

So, my" fun for me, go see my best friend, or at least get some spring shopping done when her Sister In Law comes to town and interrupts our plans" has turned into "hang out at the house with the sick kid and empty boxes". 

Chris took today off so he could have his BFF over to play video games. His plans got aborted, too. His plan B was to take the oldest child out shopping. At boy places like Fry's and Best Buy. Now he is gaming on the x-box with his BFF. Lucky guy. Wish i could virtually shop with my BFF. Well, no, I really don't.

Hopefully this is a short day long bug and the puking will stop. It has already slowed. Now I get to figure out what to make for dinner. For ravenous husband, sick child, and growing other child. If it were me, I'd eat leftovers.

I am really trying to keep a positive outlook here. I still have several days of break left and I know that it will work out fine. I am sincerely praying that the rest of the family doesn't get sick later in the week.

So, that's my day 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment