Monday, June 15, 2009

the reality

Well, we had a great plan.. the reality is a little different

Chris had a headache and couldn't sleep last night, so he didn't go work out this morning. Instead, he told me to turn of fthe alarm. Unfortunately, I forgot to reset it, so I woke up at 7:45 and had to rush to get Ryan to VBS. When I got back I did my Wii fit for 30 min. Yea me! Then I had b-fast and checked e-mail. I made a quick run to the grocery store to stock up on veggies and healthy stuff before it was time to go get Ryan. When Chris went to get Ryan from VBS I made a beeee u ti ful salad for lunch. And while we were eating.. Modern Marvels was running a show on snack foods. How wrong is that?? I'm watching them make Mrs. Freshly's cup cakes while munching rabbit food. Makes the diet harder, but I made it through.

I am still hopeful that we can be healthy, even though we are only 6 hours into the venture.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great job today ! I am proud of you ... you are inspiring me to do the wii fit also. My parents bought it for us for Christmas, Billy and the kids are great on it. Thanks for the update today ! Kimberly

Post a Comment