Saturday, June 13, 2009

New fitness goals

Well, it's summer and time has come to get healthy and lose weight.

I'll be utilizing the Wii fit routine and my 24 hr fitness membership, if they let me in the door. It's been ages since I've set foot in the place, so they might just laugh, but I can handle some ridicule. Cuz I'm tough that way.

And I was informed yesterday that my desire to "lose weight and get healthy" is not a real goal. I must quantify what I want to achieve. But if I do that, and I don't make it, I'm a non-goal reacher. And failure is not an option at this point in my life. So I guess I'll aim for 15 pounds lost by mid August. It seems reachable and reasonable for a busy summer schedule.

So, I am now publicly declaring my war on tummy fat and inviting encouragement from all who enter here. And prayer, lots of prayer.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great goal to have this summer. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I would love to hear of your progress. Kimberly

Post a Comment