Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend Update

Been a little busy this week.

It was our first TAKS week experience, Ryan taking the test and me administrating it. That was 2 very long days.  And in the middle, of course, Josh gets a fever/tummy bug for about 24 hours. And Chris has something going on in his respiratory system, like bronchitis or pneumonia or something. I'm not really a bad wife, he just won't go get it checked out. Actually, he tried to on Friday, but got to the new dr. office and thought it looked more like a OB/GYN than family practice, so he cancelled the appt. So I don't really know what it is. But it did add a bit less sleep to the rotation.

The weather has been a little bipolor, hot, then cool, then wet/hot, then more hot. I think that was our last cool spell.  I really miss the cool weather and am so thankful for our cool winter and spring.

I'm looking foward to the last 4 1/2 weeks of school. Time to wrap up and teach the stuff I haven't gotten to all year. Lots of special things like field trips, special events, and fun plans.  It should be a good time.

Anyway, I'm feeling kind of puny today, hoping it's not what Josh got. So I'm going to go find somewhere to get rid of this headache.

Later, peeps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment