Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quotes of the Week

"Dad, are you a lover or a fighter?" -- Joshua

"Mom, what's 1026 times 134?" Why do you ask? "I was just lying in bed thinking about that. So, can I get a calculator and figure it out??" No! Go back to bed. -- conversation between Ryan and Mom at 9:47pm

"Who made the world? hee hee, I know, I know! God did!" --- Joshua

"Can I use the computer for my new Webkinz toy?It's ok, you don't have to show me how, I'm a genius at this computer stuff." -- Ryan

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so loving you getting back into updating your blog ! It has been sucah an entertainment for me the last couple of days ! Love it ! Hey, we need to look at our calendars and see when we could possibly get together with the families and catch up ... what do you think ? Kimberly

Marie said...

Thanks! I'm enjoying getting back into this. And We REALLY need to get the families together. I'll send you my number on Facebook so it doesn't go public. :)

Kim said...

I too am enjoying a daily dose of Willingham. I didn't realize how much I needed it!

Post a Comment