Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Wednesday

So much to do, so little time. My summer list isn't shrinking as much as I want it to. But I have had some great fun with my niece this week. So today, we've got Girls Bible Study in the morning, then lunch, then a drive to Columbus to pick up the boys. When I get home, I get to start washing clothes for Friday's trip to Dallas.

So, I just wonder, When do I get my pajama day??? I almost made it last week, but then I had to go out to the store or something. Maybe next week I'll get to it.

But, I am so looking forward to this weekend's VACATION! Yep, the whole extended Willingham clan is going to Great Wolf Lodge near Dallas. Waterpark, arcade, Pacific Northwest themed resort of fun. I sure hope it lives up to it's expectations. Even if not, it'll be nice to just get away for a bit.

Chris will work a long day today. I'll probably be picking him up around 10 pm tonight. This one car business since his is not doing well at all is just no fun. Just a little while longer and we'll have some new to us wheels. That's the plan anyway. And a plan I hope we keep.

1 comments:

Kim said...

We are hoping the same thing about Brett's car! Here's to hoping for safer vehicles!

Post a Comment