Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break To Do List

I'm a list maker, not extreme, but I certainly find them helpful for organizing my thoughts and arranging my priorities. Let's see what I think I'm going to want to do over Spring Break..

1. Hair cut - just a trim to give it some shape.. It's growing out after a long time of being short.
2. fix upstairs shower - the leak from hell that comes and goes.. it's getting fixed soon!
3. work out - Gonna utilize that new Biggest Loser "game" and super duper scale
4. spend time with Mom - she's on her way!
5. READ - Can't wait to catch up on my juicy new books
6. Play with the boys - they are getting a wee too independent for my tastes, so we must play together!
7. Put up pictures?? - this was slated for last Spring Break, but I think I might get around to it this year instead
8. Spring pedicure - yep, it's been years and it's time to get these feet in shape for summer time sandals.
9. Catch up on my Bible study - It moves so fast, I really want to just sit and soak in God's word and the things He's trying to tell me.
10. Pay bills - uck! Hate this, but will do it.
11. Family trip to do something fun - zoo, museum, rodeo.. whatever we decide to do!

I can't wait to start crossing stuff off my list! Because accomplishment feels Amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment