Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer dinners

What to cook for supper? It's the age old cry of moms and wives around the world. I really think some poor lady in deepest, darkest Africa is trying to decide what to throw in the pot. So, being the resourceful one that I am (and having internet access), I make my way over to Kraftfoods.com and get inspired in less than 10 minutes.

Now,if anyone wonders why we have this problem, I can tell them why. It's all the variables. I've got a kitchen full of food. I have several leftovers that I'd rather not waste. I have everyone at home (think portions and likes/dislikes). I have to leave for swim lessons at 5:30. And I have the option of fast food of any kind less than 5 minutes away. No wonder I don't know what to do for dinner.

Right now I'm torn between fajita omelettes and southwest casserole. But Wendy's is calling loudly. And then there are those pork chops that need to be eaten in the next day or so. So, time to stop playing on the computer and go make a decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment