Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 4

I felt a little lost today. Woke up with a headache, but was feeling better by noon. The children were frighteningly willing to do anything I asked. The weather was gorgeous. I got to finish a good book. It's a middle grade novel with some great elements. Not quite right for a 3rd grade read aloud, but it will certainly make it to the shelves.

I also got a haircut. Talk about big adventure. My stylist was Chinese (I think), a bit older, and had a very different way of doing things. It all came out in the end just fine, but was a little scary getting there. She didn't ask what I wanted done until she had already washed, conditioned, and combed out my hair. Scissors were in hand. I can't wait to make the newish cut mine.

All in all it's been a great day after I found my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment