Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lazy Saturday morning

Lazy Saturday morning
A day filled with possibilities
What will I make of it?

Will I worry needlessly about where the money for school will come from?
I will not.
Will I waste the time playing ridiculous games that involve crushing virtual candy?
I will not.
Will I fuss at the family for their inability to see dirt, junk, and mess strewn around the house?
I will not.

Will I spend time with God and ask for the faith to wait patiently for his plan to be made know?
Yes, I will!
Will I work diligently to improve my surroundings for myself and those I love?
Yes, I will!
Will I ask the family to pitch in and help instead of glaring at them while I do it myself?
Yes, I will!

Lazy Saturday morning
A day made more clear
What will I make of it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment