Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Can't Keep Him Down!

You know that the Young One has been sick for a week. I've whined about it enough, all of FB knows! Well, he is better, no longer contagious and back at school today for the first time in a week. I got the following message from one of the 2nd grade teachers today:

I was trying to get Josh to slow down a little on the playground this afternoon cuz I knew he had been sick. When I asked if he wanted to take a break and go get some water since he had just recovered, he said "No thanks, I don't really know how I got sick, but it wasn't from playing outside!!" He was so sweet and sincere and it took everything I had to keep a straight face. Gotta love little boys!!!


I love his perspective on the world!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Love that kid =-)

Post a Comment