Saturday, June 4, 2011

Return of Summer Wife

Summer has come. I am forbidden from going to the school until August. The blessings of major renovations. Yay! And for my first full day of summer.... youth group working on our house! AHHHH!

Well, they are being helped by the tool man ministry. And they have devolved into being Mighty Wasp Hunters and wood workers. God Bless teens and power tools. So far they have demolished our sad sad rotting fence and taken down some of the rotted boards on the house. The tool man team has started sinking posts for the new fence and is making a list of supplies for Chris to get at Home Depot. Gotta love free labor.

VBS starts tomorrow night for The Big One and Monday AM for the Little One. That goes all week. One in the am and one in the pm. Then next Sat we are meeting up to send them to their g-parents for a week plus. Then it's off to youth camp for  a week. I think I'll be home to relax in  Mid June some time. :)

So, that's the life of Summer Wife. Oh yeah, I have big plans for the house and garage... More on that later.. Pizza is arriving for the workers soon, so I'll tell more when I get a few minutes.

1 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see you! I'm glad your summer is starting well =-)

Post a Comment