Monday, January 18, 2010

RUSH weekend and back to reality

Great weekend. Thanks for the prayers. Everything went smmmmooooth! Like butter. I had a great time and so did the kids.

And I'm so excited about Monday off. This has been a truly restful day. I am so thankful that God instituted a day of rest. It's just stupid not to take one. The arrogance to think one can go full speed ahead without taking time to rest is really a slap in the face of our Creator who made us a particular way. Yes, I am a recovering Type A overachiever who has found the light and found a joy unspeakable. And, shockingly, I still get most stuff done.

So, I'm off to do a little light housework and go see Mamaw in the hospital. Basketball practice tonight and class tomorrow.

Good times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment