Wednesday, February 26, 2014

And now, he's 10!

Happy Birthday!


10 years ago, this amazing guy entered our lives. Somehow we knew he wasn't one to be ignored. Maybe it was his 4 week early arrival. Maybe it was the loud wails. Perhaps it was the curious eyes or the shocking strength in one so small. He certainly does not disappoint. So many words describe this child of mine: curious, compassionate, thoughtful, thinker, solver, witty, handsome, loving, tactile, smart, amazing.

I have never laughed so often as I have since you entered my life. I have never loved so deeply or been challenged so regularly. Your inquisitive nature requests answers to questions I have never thought of. Your loving spirit adds gentleness and kindness to our family. You are God's child entrusted to us, or perhaps we've been entrusted to you. Your knowledge of spiritual truths is inspiring.

I love the young man you are and can't wait to see the man you will become. Keep dreaming, caring, and sharing yourself with those you meet. You are completely, entirely created in God's image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment