Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where'd it go?

My my, time flies!  I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. Saying that it has been a busy month would be the understatement of the year. Busy ministry season, cruise, report card season, time change, birthdays... and so it goes.

I think this month I have been struggling to keep my feet under me. I feel like I am being drug along on this ride of life and have had no time to just stop and look around and enjoy the view.  I am trying to remedy it. Today has been a nice quiet day. I didn't even leave the house. I hope I feel refreshed at the end of this day. If I don't, it is no one's fault but mine.I purposefully didn't schedule anything. I did some light cleaning and read some books and laughed at my kids. I studied my Sunday School lesson (God bless those 9th grade boys). A good day. A lazy day. A needed day.

So how will you catch up on the Willingham tales if I don't write them? You could call and say hi. Or you'll just wait until I get around to putting fingers to keys and get it done. Back to rereading a favorite book.(** a little commercial... I totally recommend Karen Kingsbury for an easy, God affirming fiction read. She writes great characters with compelling problems. And she fuses her work with her life in a very fan friendly way.)

I'm glad I figured out where this day went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment