Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!




WOW! So, I'm probably behind everyone else in the known universe, but I just found out that:





ALOE CURES PINK EYE!




Yep, just pinch off part of the leaf several times a day and apply the juice to the eye area, trying to get some in the eye, too. If you have an older child, let them apply it so they don't get scared of you poking them in the eye with your finger. By the next morning, you've got no red, no discharge eyes. I knew this plant was useful, but I sure wish I'd known about this 7 years ago. I'd have saved hundred of dollars in doctor's visits and eye drops.




So, love the mother of young children in your life, and get her an aloe plant! (It works on bug stings, sunburn, scrapes and other skin issues, too.)




0 comments:

Post a Comment