Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What to do?What to do?

I looked at the calendar yesterday and realized it was my first day of summer! How could July 1 be the first day? Well, it was the first day I didn't have anything pressing to do since I got out of school. June flew by at the rate of light. I'm sure there was a WARP drive in there somewhere. And now I have 3 whole days before I am off on another trip. And the husband is home because he took a day off! Woo-hoo!

So, I sit here and wonder what I will do with the day. I don't want to spend it online. I want to DO something. Something new. Something I've done before. It doesn't really matter. Just so that the family can do something together. We've done lots of stuff. Just not much together. Because we haven't really been together much. Between trips and VBS and that pesky job, our family time has shrunk to nothingness.

The problem is, I don't know what I want to do. A movie was suggested. Not a bad idea. But not amazing. A mall excursion. Nah, who wants to just window shop? Bowling? perhaps. Kayaking to the lake? maybe if it isn't too hot.

Hmm, I still don't know. But I do know I need a shower. So that is a good place to start. Maybe a great idea will strike as I wash my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment