Monday, September 17, 2012

Shot gun questions

Son #2 loves to shotgun questions at me on the way home for school. He is just asking what has popped into his mind recently, but sometimes the thought train can be a bit intense. Today's round of Shotgun Questions went like this:

Son: Hey Mom, do you remember when you told me where I drank milk from as a baby? (We had a discussion about 3 weeks ago about this, also on the way home from school)
Me: Yes, I do
Son:Well, I am scarred for life! So how does that work? I mean, do you still have milk in there now?
Me: No
Son: Whew, Good, because that would just ruin life for me. So you have to have a baby to have that. Got it. Why do women wear bras?
Me: Um, because we live in America. In other countries sometimes women don't.
Son: So why does Canada have so much snow?
At this point I am shellshocked from trying to keep up. And cannot figure out how he went from bras to Canada, but he proceeded to rant about the lack of REAL bacon in the great North and I had no more questions to answer.

Time spent in conversation: 35 seconds

0 comments:

Post a Comment