Monday, January 23, 2012

Just coming by to say I got nothin! Nope, not one good story lately. The family is all "I'm so tired" and "Can we have a Family Fun Day out of school?" and "If I could just sleep maybe I wouldn't be such a bear" And by family I mostly mean me. The boys have said some cute things, but nothing that translates well if you weren't there. No major changes in anything. So the family tales are more of a drama (aka boring) variety and not nearly as entertaining as I like to share.

OH wait, one thing.. Our church is encouraging each member to read through the Bible this year. So we have started reading to the boys at night. And my husband was scarred so severely while trying to get through the early parts of Genesis (circumcision, Sodom/Gomorrah, and incest abounding in one night) that we have taken to making sure we have preread before bedtime reading.

And Boy Wonder just named one of his Lego mini figs Leonardo DiCaprio Davinci the third.

That's all I've got. You are jealous, I know. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment